Christmas Peppermint Silly Putty
- ½ tsp of borax
- ⅔ cup of water
- 1 ⅓ cup of white school glue
- 1 cup of water
- Red food coloring
- 5 drops peppermint oil (for scent)
- Combine borax and ⅔ cup of water in small bowl. Stir to mix well.
- In large bowl, combine white school glue, 1 cup of water, red food coloring and peppermint oil. Stir well to combine all ingredients.
- Once all the ingredients are well mixed in separate bowls, you will combine them. Slowly pour the water and borax mixture into the large bowl while stirring. Continue to stir and combine - you will see the putty starting to form.
- When the mixture gets difficult to stir, you can start working the ingredients by hand in the bowl. The putty will continue to form until you have great, peppermint putty!