Kahoot! - Oklahoma AITC Kahoot! Quizzes
What is Kahoot?
It is a learning game created on the Kahoot! platform, which consists of multiple choice questions. The questions are projected at the front of the classroom and played by the whole class together in real-time (answering on their own personal device).
How do we play Kahoot?
- At this point, you will need to have your device (whether it is a tablet or laptop) connected to a projector so your students can see the questions.
- Ask your students to get their devices ready (they can use any device with a web browser: phone, tablet, or laptop).
- Click on one of the following Kahoot! links to learn more about Oklahoma Agriculture.
- The Kahoot! screen will display on your device and you need to click "LAUNCH."
- Your screen will display a randomly generated "game-pin" which is unique to the session.
- Your students need to log on to "Kahoot.it" where they will enter the game pin and their name,nickname, or number. You will see their names as they enter the game. There is a counter displaying the number of students who have joined the game.
- When all students have joined, press "Start."