Food & Fun Crafts
Each student needs:
- 2 cups liquid starch
- 2 cups white glue
- food coloring
- Cover work surface with newspaper.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to the white glue.
- Stir in liquid starch, small amounts at a time.
- Keep stirring until the mixture is smooth and rubberlike. The dough should move away from the sides of the bowl and be sticky to the touch.
- Add a few more drops of starch to eliminate the sticky feel.
- Store in an airtight container, and refrigerate overnight.