Chicken Head Puppet
Each student needs:
- white felt, 36" by 18"
- red felt, 1 square
- Fold white felt in half so it measures 18" by 18"
- Cut jagged lines at the fold to make an opening for the face of mask.
- Cut jagged lines around the edge.
- Cut in about 10 ½" into fold in top.
- Double the red felt and cut to make a comb about 10 1/2" long to fit into top of mask.
- With white scraps, cut two triangles with jagged edges to fit beside the comb.
- Sew comb and white trangles into top of chicken head.
- Cut two teardrop-shaped wattles out of red felt and sew in front of head.