Scented Heating Pad With Oklahoma Grain (or legumes)
Each student needs:
- tube socks or heavy flannel sewn into a tube
- wheat kernels, dried
- corn, barley, rye or beans
- cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, lavendar, rosemary, dried orange peel
- large bowls or pans for mixing
- Students will select desired fragrances from the herbs and spices provided.
- Students will mix desired fragrances with the grains or beans provided.
- Students will fill tube socks or flannel tubes with the mixtures of grains or beans and fragrance.
- Students will tie or sew ends to secure tubes.
- To use, place in clean microwave for one minute and apply to sore area.